Sunday, February 21, 2016

Bartender's Ball tonight, HRC brunch and Legos

I really need to rest up tonight for the Bartender's Ball, but I have a kettle bell class this morning and an afternoon hike. Then I can return to what used to be one of my favorite events. I haven't attended the Bartender's Ball in years. I'm looking forward to seeing how it's changed. 

Best Brunch - End the HRC festivities at one of Charlotte's best brunch at the HRC Recovery Brunch. 1 p.m.  Bistro La Bon, 1322 Central Ave.




For Kids - The interactive LEGO KidsFest is a family event for builders of all skills and interests. 3 p.m. Charlotte Convention Center, 501 South College St.



Don't Forget
The Best Ball - The Bartenders Ball was one of my favorite events with mountains of cocktails, well-dressed partiers and great music. It’ll be interested to experience it on the EpiCentre Rooftop, but in the words of Drake, “We gon’ see!” The 15th Annual Bartender’s Ball features live DJ’s, dancing, live entertainment, performers, and more. 7 p.m. Rooftop 210, 210 East Trade St. $70, $100. Tickets.





Holla: Sipandplayclt@gmail.com

0 comments: