Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Ash Wednesday Fun (Video)


Today is Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent. I know giving up some type of vice - usually alcohol or sugar - for Lent.

I'm going to keep you company on this journey. I'm cutting back on alcohol and sugar to get ready for my summer body.

Each week, I'll give you a new workout courtesy of Crossfit Kaiju to help you stick to your plan. I'll also be on the lookout for healthy easy recipes. The workouts are designed for people who already have access to a gym. It's just a little something to spice up your everyday routine. Have fun and get fit!


Warm up (Don't skip this!)
Run 400 meters
10 Pushups
10 Situps
5 air squats
10 Arm Circles (left and right)


Keep Pounding
Run 400 meters
10 reps Toes-to-bar
10 reps dumbbell thruster
Run 400 meters
12 reps burpee
10 reps dumbbell thruster
Run 400 meters
40 reps of mountain climbers
12 reps dumbbell thruster
Run 400 meters
30 Jumping Squat
10 reps dumbbell thruster



Holla: sipandplayclt@gmail.com

0 comments: